Friday 29 April 2016

Ancillary Task - Tour Poster

For my tour poster I decided to use the same image I used for the front cover of my CD. I decided to use this because I felt that it would easily tie in with the rest of my products. I also followed on the monochrome theme into the tour dates and band promotion text at the bottom of the poster. This make the poster look like a full product and made it fit together really well. At the bottom of my poster I put the band's website and their Twitter name along with a plug for the new EP. This links to my target audience being young and allows fans to look at the tour/bands information in a variety of ways. This poster is also in a similar style to The Neighbourhood's own tour posters, which I took inspiration from.

No comments:

Post a Comment