Friday 13 November 2015

Copyright letter

4th November 2015

Copyright Request for Educational Purposes

Columbia Records
9 Derry Road
London
W8 5HY

Dear Sir or Madam:

OCR A Level Media Studies – Music Video Coursework.

I am creating a music video as my main piece of coursework for this A Level course.

I understand that you are the owner of the copyright for the musical composition “Alleyways – The Neighbourhood” and want to include the song as the track on which to base my video.  I would like to use the entire song.

Since I am on a limited budget and the video I create will only be seen by my fellow students at Attleborough Academy and the OCR Examiners, I am hoping that you will allow me to use the song without any charge.  If this is not possible, please let me know what fee would be required for this use. 

Your signature below, under “confirmed by,” will indicate that you will agree to permit this use without payment of a fee.  Please let me know if you have any questions concerning this license. 

Also, would you please let me know as soon as possible if this song cannot be licensed so that artistic changes may be made now.  You can reach me in care of my teacher, Ms Abigail Taylor, Attleborough Academy, 9 Norwich Road, Attleborough Norfolk NR17 2AJ, or  ataylor@aan.norfolk.sch.uk. Thank you for your help with this matter and we look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,


Ellen Holmes


Ms A Tayor

No comments:

Post a Comment